On the hourly chart, the pair rebounded several times from the retracement levels of 38.2% (1.3220) and 23.6% (1.3228). As a result, the latter rebound led to a possibility of a rally towards the retracement level of 23.6%. If the pair rebounds from this Fibo level, the US dollar will have a chance to reverse upwards and get back to the retracement level of 38.2%. If the pair settles below the Fibo level of 38.2%, it will increase the chances for a further fall towards the next retracement level of 50.0% - 1.3171.
The Fibo grid is built on extremes of March 11, 2019 and March 13, 2019.
Buy deals on GBP/USD can be opened with the target at 1.3281 and the stop loss below the level of 38.2% since the pair has completed the rebound from the level of 1.3220 (hourly chart).
Sell deals on GBP/USD can be opened with the target at 1.3281 and the stop Loss order above the level of 23.6% if the pair bounces off the retracement level of 1.3281 (hourly chart).The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com